Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa - Movie Review

Posted by Jay Philips | Friday, December 05, 2008

The movie was outstanding, one of the best under hyped movies I watched. This movie was all about the penguins. The Penquins and the Monkeys were just a side stories but they almost stole the show. The scene with the Penquins and Monkeys engaged in a collective barganing agreement was hilarious. I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Between the giggles of the children in the audience to the chuckles of the adults, I couldn't tell who was enjoying the movie more. And yes, its better than the first one.

Personally I think the story line was kind of ridiculous, but they got the job done as far as entertainment goes, though very short it got through the whole thing at a good pace. A good amount of funny moments, the visuals were flawless, Best animated movie this year. I will definitely add this movie to my collection when the video will be released.

I sincerely appreciate producers/writers/actors making this a fun experience for adults as well as children and I think all the voices fits the personality of the character (VERY GOOD).

This was absolutely amazing! Go see this movie, its worth your money and time to go see it!

MyBlogLog PicturesActiveRain: willsonjohnBebo: willsonjohnBrightkite: willsonjohndel.icio.us: willsonjohnDigg: willsonjohneBay: willsonjohnIntenseDebate: willsonjohnJaiku: willsonjohnKiva: willsonjohnLast.fm: willsonjohnLinkedIn: willsonjohnLiveJournal: willsonjohnMySpace: willsonjohnPownce: willsonjohnSecond Life: willsonjohnStumbleUpon: willsonjohnTechnorati: willsonjohnThe DJ List: willsonjohnTwitter:willsonjohnTypeKey: willsonjohnYouTube: willsonjohn
0 comments
ss_blog_claim=bce5c92abee9c9d0466b0408764deefa