Meet Dave - Movie Review

Posted by Jay Philips | Thursday, February 05, 2009

I actually liked this movie, this movie is amazing. Especially when he's shaking that guys hand and imitating him. i kept rewinding it just so i could laugh at his expressions. I'm biased because Eddie Murphy is one of my fave comedian. It was a bit of a cheap film but i sort of like Eddy Murphy and the film was funny. I knew he had some previous duds but this film was actually good. His facial expressions never fail to make me laugh. (Lol)!

I definitely think you should watch it. "IT'S A MUST SEE"

FAVE LINE OF THE MOVIE:
I'm johnny dazzle and I'm fabulous.

MyBlogLog PicturesActiveRain: willsonjohnBebo: willsonjohnBrightkite: willsonjohndel.icio.us: willsonjohnDigg: willsonjohneBay: willsonjohnIntenseDebate: willsonjohnJaiku: willsonjohnKiva: willsonjohnLast.fm: willsonjohnLinkedIn: willsonjohnLiveJournal: willsonjohnMySpace: willsonjohnPownce: willsonjohnSecond Life: willsonjohnStumbleUpon: willsonjohnTechnorati: willsonjohnThe DJ List: willsonjohnTwitter:willsonjohnTypeKey: willsonjohnYouTube: willsonjohn
0 comments
ss_blog_claim=bce5c92abee9c9d0466b0408764deefa